Saturday, August 3, 2013 11:43 PM
Oh my. I just completed the whole series of ‘I Hear Your Voice!’ I absolutely LOVE this drama. The last two episodes were amazing. I especially want to commend on Episode 17. The suspense was sooo intense. And we all finally found out the reason why Min Joon-kook is always on the run, killing people. His final mission is to make Soo-ha a murderer. All his plans… wow, he’s like a freaking smart criminal! Anyway, I’ve always thought that if you wanna be a successful criminal (I know it’s a bad act but still), you definitely need to plan your moves out properly so that you won’t waste your effort getting caught with your silly mistakes. I’m impressed with Min Joon-kook’s hardcore character. Lol.
I’m also super impressed with Lee Jong-suk’s acting as Soo-ha. When he’s angry, his eyes are just so scary and he just SHOUTS and SCREAMS. There are people who wanna act like they’re fierce but they hold back too much that it makes it sooo awkward and unnatural. But for Jong-suk, it’s so real. It’s definitely not favoritism towards him though! His a little sharp teeth makes it fiercer too. Lol. Best part when Hye-sung simultaneously fainted upon seeing BOTH guys fell off the ledge. It makes the acting so real! I mean, if you see a person falling off, wouldn’t you faint too? And they managed to put that on screen. Well done! Oh yes, I was happy that they actually still included Do-yeon's part inside in the last episode. I was expecting a love-line between Lawyer Cha and herself. Totally cute when he chased her, while she avoided him. Oh! I like it when they're acting childish by pressing the close-door button even though someone is running towards the elevator. HAHA Nice one!
Throughout the drama, I learnt a lot. IDK what to say but whatever Soo-ha said during his job interview as a policeman, yeah that’s it! Whatever he said, yes, that’s what I learnt. We have to be honest, righteous, upright, more mature and respect the people around us. Especially in this short life, we have to make the best out of it. Don’t hate on people your whole life ‘cos it’s just not worth it. I’m so attached to this drama. The main female character has a lot of flaws as an individual as well as a lawyer and we all saw her gradually changing into a better person. That’s just brilliant. My limited words just can’t express how awesome this drama is. I totally don't mind watching this drama over and over again. If Channel U broadcast this, I will watch it. I would even download it but not now... Need to be smart with that IDM software HAHA
Oh well, Dramabeans drama recaps are way 1,000,000% better than mine. Mine isn't even considered a review, it's just rants and raves and rubbish talking. Lol. But yes, Dramabeans describe all drama episodes the best! Love that site. I love reading the recaps during my free time (:
I’m wondering what drama to watch next. I need a happy pill drama!