let me introduce myself.
Profile
MAIRAH. - ’92 baby. I’m still trying to know myself better every day. I’m taking things slowly.
I’ve a quiet nature. I like to keep things to myself and find talking to people somewhat difficult. But I really enjoy being with people I’m comfortable with :D I need to have my own unique personality and I’m working on it, somehow. One day, I
might become a tough cookie you shouldn’t look down on! I’m looking forward to a new me, if there ever is.
I can be slow, pessimistic, irrational and fickle-minded. I do have a fair share of good traits too which I'm too shy to share with you. And I spend more on food than on clothes – meeting life’s basic survival.
I’ve interest in cosmetics but I never really showcase it on my face ‘cos I’m too timid. I love lip products and eyeliners. Pretty~ I’ve different types of OCD but nothing serious. I wash myself often. Things must be neatly organised. I’m not a perfectionist. I love tea. I like my facial and hair products organic. I hate buying shoes; it's like looking for a needle in the haystack.
I find joy in singing at home. I love listening to music and I would sing to K-pop songs most of the time. Yes, I’m a K-pop lover. But I prefer watching Korean dramas. The one and only boy group I truly like would be DBSK. Junsu, Yoochun, Jaejoong, Changmin and Yunho, all five of them! They’re awesome. My eternal infatuation~
I don’t blog often but when there are milestones, I’ll try to post them up. I want to cherish at least the prominent memories.