Tuesday, February 1, 2011 11:28 PM
Time for me to update about SS3~
I reached Kallang MRT station at about 5:45pm.
I waited for bus 11 to come and it was like waiting for a durian to drop off the tree.
SIGH I forgot that SIS has its own Circle Line station -.-
Anyway, even when I reached, the concert hadn’t started.
THERE WERE FAR TOO MANY PEOPLE STILL OUTSIDE THE COMPOUNDS.
I managed to get into the stadium at about 7pm.
I was mean towards the girl beside me because I heard her talking to her on the phone about exchanging seats with me.
NO WAY.
So when she asked me which member was my favourite, I said everyone and then stared at the screen.
The girl on my right side lent me her spare lightstick.
I think she saw how FAIL! my lightstick was.
The concert started at 7:18pm.
WOAH DAMN SAPPHIRE BLUE OCEAN.
But the bottom-right moshpit had the least number of blue lightsticks… ):
I FREAKING LOVE MY SEAT POSITION.
I pity the people who were in the moshpits because the members were always walking towards the front, near the sound control system.
I heard that Yesung, Donghae, Eunhyuk and Kyuhyun’s mothers were watching the concert and they were at the arena so maybe?
Siwon, Eunhyuk and Heechul gave the best fanservice ever – well, at least that’s what I saw around my area.
Siwon took some fans’ cameras and took selcas with them.
He stripped HAHAHAHA
He sang a Christian song and asked us if we wanted to go to the church with him the next day.
Apparently, he really did go!
He prayed for us by saying, “
Bless you, Singapore.”
Eunhyuk got himself a ‘One Piece’ towel (Twitter display picture).
Kyuhyun really has a nice voice!
Very soothing and calm voice.
But his face isn’t as clean as I thought it would.
Ryeowook is so handsome.
His cheekbones and jawlines are so chiselled and defined.
But I think his voice was too high-pitched the whole night… that it hurt my ears.
Maybe it was the microphone’s fault.
Eunhae is evident.
The boys did an impersonation of HoMin’s Why~
Keep your head downnnnnnnnnn!
There were these two video clips which featured kids.
The first one was touching because it was about how the present is important because that’s when we prepare for the future.
And how we lived through out days in the past.
SOMETHING LIKE THAT.
Eunhyuk is so fineeeeeeeeee….
He’s so… fair and his hair… I LIKE.
I think most members are short HAHA
They used many effects for this concert.
The green lines that they had in DBSK’s Mirotic MV…
…and what? Holographics?
Yes, they used that to show Kangin.
That’s seriously the most touching part of the concert.
He was saluting us on the video clip while everybody else was playing their ‘instruments’.
KIBUM AHH, WHERE WERE YOU? ):
Henry Lau’s solo was amazing.
He played the violin for Don’t Don but I could barely see and hear his playing -.-
But for his solo, he played the piano and sang/danced to Justin Bieber’s song, Baby.
He’s another fine guy!
I finally heard his singing voice.
I know he has been rapping usually.
His voice is so… lunak!
Lemak-lemak manis!
Yesung’s solo OMG~
It was the part I’ve been waiting forrrrrrrrrr~
He sang the Cinderella’s Stepsister OST.
Everyone in the concert stadium was singing to it.
HAHA it’s the only song I know how to sing fully.
During the second chorus, he let us sang the part entirely.
Aww…
The boys’ English was cute.
Those common English words HAHAHAHA
There was this part where each member became another nationality and spotting their signature acts.
Ryeowook as an Indian with a flute etc.
Performances which I liked were Henry and Yesung’s solos, Tok Tok Tok (trot), Bonamana and U.
Don’t Don and Sorry, Sorry acts were disappointing.
Anyway, in the Tok Tok Tok video clip, Siwon did the 2PM ‘I’ll be back’ thing HAHA
SIGH the boys finished off the concert after singing Wonder Boy.
They greeted and thanked us.
Siwon asked Henry to give a speech but he spoke Mandarin.
Then he was like, “
Oh they speak English?”
HAHAHAHA
His accent is wheeee~!
He reminds me of Taeyang somehow.
THE EYES.
LOL.
Zhoumi looks scary HEHE
Eunhyuk and Yesung was the last persons to leave the stage.
They did ‘I’ll be back’ thing too, and then kissed their thumbs and tried to touch each other’s pilthrum.