Sunday, November 7, 2010 11:21 PM
Just feel like updating now.
I met Amirah after school on 29th October to go to TPY together.
To get her Chemistry suggested answer booklet -.-
I had to miss Music Bank but a lucky, KBS World aired the re-run (without subtitles) on the following Monday.
We had KFC there~
I talked about the K-pop night concert.
She spazzed over Big Bang WTH.
Amirah thanked me for giving her laughter that day.
Especially about thunderstorms.
My cousin can really feel my lame jokes even though on some days she doesn’t.
UMAR CAME UNEXPECTEDLY ON TUESDAY.
I was sleeping and all of the sudden, someone knocked on the door.
I was REALLY thinking of him that day and BAM, he came with his Dad.
I’m a psycho HAHA
He’s gotten really skinny now.
He remembers me ):
His teachers wrote that Umar’s a good and quiet boy.
Umar played with my Dad.
He was all laughing -.-
He likes Kopi Bujang and dancing.
Jay Park’s prodigy, huh?
I miss him so much, even now.
I burnt my right index finger on Thursday.
SERIOUSLY BULLSHIT.
I microwaved honey for 2 minutes and touched it…
아…! 뜨거…!
Fortunately, I was at the sink.
Cooled it with iced water but that sucked more.
It feels so fluffy, floaty, bubbly and airy when I touch a surface.
I want to burst this blister so freaking much.
I’m not used to this feeling.

Worked last Saturday, yesterday and just now.
Pay came and I already spent a huge fraction of it… on Cold Storage ($70), especially.

We forgot to do a wedding hamper last night and thank God, Ann was there.
She helped us… while nagging XD
TPY outlet will no longer be under Ann.
I can choose whether to stay with Ann or be under a newly-promoted executive.
I think I’m choosing Ann.
There are pros and cons actually.
I know Ann for close to 2 years already.
She’s easy on my working schedule – weekends only.
But I’ve the feeling I’ll be working at Wisma Atria.
Sigh, I don’t want do opening there sia.
I must come super early then I can finish everything on time.
Doing the cashier on a weekday already kills me, what’s there to talk about weekends?
I thought there are many new staffs though.
Maybe after Christmas, got retrenchment =P
Oh yes, Christmas.
Christmas at Wisma Atria.
Great.
What a series of events to look out for.
Can I just do the dropping?
I might really go crazy if I do the cashier.
& the thought of making journey home only after 2AM scares me already.
Lihar, Daisyre and another mysterious staff will be staying at TPY outlet though.
I’ll miss you guys, okay!
I’ve been watching Sungkyunkwan Scandal.
IDK if I’ve mentioned it before.
I love this drama.
Not because there’s Yoochun in it but it’s actually Song Joong-ki and that cute hottie, Yoo Ah-in.
It’s like a historical version of Hanazakari no Kimitachi e and You’re Beautiful.
& I actually like that Park Minyoung lowers her vocal pitch like a real man.
Moon Jaeshin is feeling really awkward around Kim Yunshik now that he knows she is a female.
HICCUPS!
The main OST of this drama is sung by JYJ (and other songs too) and it’s called Found You.
SERIOUSLY, FML.
When they performed this song at the showcase, I ONLY watched 2 episodes -.-
Too bad I liked the song AFTER the showcase.
I never got the chance to feel how it is to listen to a familiar song sung by DBSK members in front of me.
Someone kill me, please.
HAHA okay, other than that, I dreamt of Yunho and Changmin in a house.
Which is supposed to be scary because I bought the house and it was meant for a white-haired granny.
Last night, I dreamt of Yoochun and Joongki.
Everyone was going crazy over Joongki but he suddenly disappeared.
I was facing the crowd, and I suddenly saw Micky in a vehicle and Joongki appeared beside him in a second.
That’s the craziest part – both of them saw me and I was spazzing.
HAHA okay, thanks, bye.
Watched Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix just now.
Awesome much!
Thank God for Malay subtitles ;D
Sabrina's birthday card for Mum!

It was from Ilham last year, and this year, it's from Sabrina~
Hopefully, next year is Ihsan's turn!