Friday, August 21, 2009 10:29 PM
I dreamt of 2PM last night.
I was stucked in their dance on stage HAHA (extra member!)
I saw Junho and Jaebum.
Jaebum kept on teaching me the right way to say '
Shitte kota!' of which I don't know what the meaning of it was.
Part of a song, no?
I don't know why I kept on dreaming about Jaebum whenever 2PM comes out.
Back to school today.
I felt like I'm not part of W46E anymore LOL
Everyone welcomed me~
UT3 was okay but I didn't know I've insufficient time to complete it so umm... I kinda missed out a part of a question.
I shall pass this one nevertheless.
Oh great next UT3 is Mathematics!
Sabrina and siblings were at my house just now with Wak Ma and Wak Tik.
HAIIIIIISH I miss them all.
They went home within 30 minutes after my arrival.
I slept and I didn't bother about the rest.
Sleep comes first!
Madrasah was boring.
Amirah's madrasah ended today! -jealous-
Someone fainted and a lady came over to me to borrow my handphone.
She called the police and ambulance.
I don't know what happened next HAHA
My handphone was put to a good use in a mosque on the first day of Ramadhan! -dies happily-
So here comes Ramadhan.
You know what?
I just had a fight with Di.
Irritating!
He has to say out unnecessary nonsensical stuff.
I don't mind that okay but does he have to be rude to his parents?
Urgh that's why I feel the need to shift house.
My blood pressure will always go up if I were to stay.