Monday, March 23, 2009 3:47 PM
Just got back from work.
Was super mabuk so I asked my manager whether I could go home.
Takkan la aku nak gaji buta?
& I can watch Music Bank later~ -hyperventilated-
Watched Baby and I yesterday!
OK bah the movie.
The film doesn't look like it has standard but it definitely is better than Super Junior's movie =.=
Full of crap zzz
Jang Geun Suk is sooo handsome while Mason Moon is sooo cute! =3
I miss Jang Geun Suk!
I like him in Hwang Jinyi the best.
& I cannot finish Beethoven Virus because it got removed from crunchyroll~
Eh? mysoju got or not? -checks-
The Byeol girl is very adorable.
Reminds me of Goo Hyesun.
Haven't finished the movie yet.
By tonight.
Chatted with amy about Baby and I this morning.
Really... Park Myung Soo's voice damn irritating.
It makes the baby sounds ugly.
Anyways, I multi-tasked chatting with her and go backtrack DBSK Soompi thread.
Holy Momo~
I'm at Page 61 now when it's already 100+
Quite okay right?
But then I still have the previous thread to backtrack.
Page 1972 over there.
Wonder Girls thread still haven't went~
Super Junior and SHINee, don't even mention about it.
Umar won't be coming this week because his Mum not working.
OMG Umar I miss you already!
See! When you come here, I lazy to entertain you but when you're not here, I miss you very the much =(
Umar, come back soon, okay?