Monday, December 22, 2008 9:13 PM
Pretty Jaejoong (with armpit hair!)
Because I dreamt of Junsu in red hair =X
Last night, all my dreams were Koreanfied and I don't know why.
Probably because I think of such things before I dozed off?
I think that's why ^^
The first dream was before Subuh prayers.
HAHA I don't know why but I was watching Only Love MV.
But when Taeyeon's part onwards, it wasn't the original people.
& the music was so different too!
It's nice really!
The girls were pretty la, I think they are Kara?
Because in my dream, I was thinking they are Kara.
Whatever.
Then there was me in a construction site.
I was with some Super Junior members which I cannot remember of.
Next was this, scrapbook thingy.
In the dream, I was told that you can give presents too.
So I quickly search for a gift to present to Key.
I got a teddy bear and wrapped it ugly-ly =(
Then, this is the best part.
I dreamt of Farhana and Hydhir.
Don't know why suddenly they came out.
Music sheets were on the floor, it was night time (gee!) in a shopping mall.
We're supposed to go home so we parted farewell.
I was walking towards a bus stop.
I saw this scary guy so I walked fast.
Hady was at the bus stop so I asked him which bus he's going to take, in the end, it wasn't the bus I'm taking.
Because I'm scared, so I want someone to accompany me home at least.
Bus 811 came and I sat at the right side.
I think I saw Jaejoong?
I forgot already.
I was hoping he can send me home, but nah.
Sekali we I'm alighting, I saw red-haired Junsu and a kid.
They're in the same bus as me woah I'm so lucky.
I get to go home safe la, it means like that.
I was pushing the timpani, and the kid also the same.
Timpani is a kind of percussion instrument yeah, that makes low sounds like the bass drum.
Funny thing is, how come two timpanis can be in a bus? =.=
I was walking to my block and then I saw them coming closer to me, phew.
The kid asked Junsu for a drink, so Junsu went to the shop at my block.
So... I asked the kid some questions ah.
Me: (in Korean) What's your name?
Kid: ... (I cannot remember)
Me: Who's Junsu to you?
[this sounds like Come to Play! >.<]
Kid: Appa
Me: So who's your Mother?
Kid: ... (I'm not sure, but I think it's Taeyeon zzz)
I think I was pissed off or something, so I somehow switched off the drink plug and ran for my life.
You don't want Junsu to be angry at you, right? XD
I climbed up the stairs till reached home.
Immediately, I woke up from my dream.
I cannot afford to forget the dream, so I've to wake up and recall.
So yeah the blog entry for today will be about my dream only.
OK well, maybe not since I remembered something.
Can I just write it out in dialogues?
One night, before sleeping my brother asked me...
Him: Eh Mairah, last time you like Hady, then Kim Jung Hoon and then DBSK. How come you like DBSK ah? Tell me.
Me: I'm so sick of answering this question. (blah blah) I downloaded from ayu's fanfiction and (blah blah) I like the songs.
Him: Then how come you like Super Junior?
Me: I downloaded Don't Don and then watch Full House.
Him: How come you like Syeen-i (he pronounced it like that =.=)
Me: SHINee? I like only like them after they debuted for a month.
Him: How come you like Big Bang?
Me: I don't like Big Bang. I just like 3-4 songs by them
Him: How come you like girlband then? Wonder Girls!
Me: Yee Lin gave me Big Bang and Wonder Girls' songs in January so yeah~
Him: Oh tsk how come you like everyone sia...
Me: So Nyeo...
Him: Ok shut up, I want to sleep.
This is quite funny; a conversation between Wak Tik and Amirah.
Amirah: You know, the other day I played Nobody and then my Mum asked me if this is a boyband song. I told her "Yes it is... No la, girlband la. Wonder Girls".Because you want to know why? The beginning sounds like guy's voice can?! According to my Mum la. Then I played Mirotic and Jaejoong sings first right? My Mum asked whether it's a girlband song la seii! I answered "Yes... no la, it's a boyband song!". Funny sia, how come they both like, supposed to switch positions!
As you can see, my cousin doesn't really like Jaejoong except for his hair, eyes and skin.
Not to forget, his fashion style.
Other than that, she kept on saying Jaejoong has cleavage on the chest =.=
Oh! About Changmin's lips...
Amirah: His lips damn long la! Usually women need to buy a new lipstick every 3 months le, but for him, must at least a month! Siolah, must make a 'long' journey ah when applying on his lips XD If you kiss him ah, woah...
====================
EDITTED!
Iljimae just now, Shihoo opened his clothes and everyone in my family who's watching it just went "
WOW!" with O______O faces.
So hot la can!
I like him ah... HAHA because of his eyes I think?
But Amirah said she likes him because of his lips.
She's a lips person =.=