Sunday, October 5, 2008 9:59 PM
The Ring =.=
Nobody will know what really happen in the end.
I watched twice for nothing =(
Anyway, it's nice to watch although bad things happened to me pfft.
My body went wrong last night.
My head became itchy and I couldn't sleep due to it.
When I cannot tolerate anymore, which was already 6am, I called Mum to accompany me see my body condition.
She was angry since she's sleepy and said it's because I always tie up my hair.
But when she saw my forehead, her eyes went O_______O
I became a luohan fish =.=
My head is still wobbly now
You know, like Ben in Red Sky in the Morning (no offence)
My elbow, the back of my knee, my knee, my lengan and head are all itchy.
Aiyo, the 'thing' want spit at me can la, but spit at my head urgh
I don't know how to sleep tonight, or I guess I won't be sleeping.
I will lose a lot of hair again, like today morning.
I keep on wanting to sleep throughout the day, except for praying time.
Wak Tik and family came today.
Amirah didn't though
Yee Lin and Regina wanna go study tomorrow at library and I was supposed to follow but due to my condition, I guess I won't lor.
Very angry sia, macam tau je this week onwards I want study.