Tuesday, August 26, 2008 9:31 PM
Quick update.
I uploaded a lot of pictures, yesterday, in advance.
Sunset; that's my school!
It's focused on the star, in the middle.
The night Team Singapore of Table Tennis clenched a silver medal.
EH...? The moon is sick?
Because it's red that time.
Last Friday, Yee Lin made me draw a lot of lame things HAHA
I should name it KEROPI instead of DANGO! XD
Today is Brother's birthday!
생일축하합니다!
Wak Nah cooked for him, and us, spaghetti bolognaise.
It has been years since the last time she cooked for us this dish!

AH! Sabrina said she has MTV and KBS World channels.
Woah! She and her mother, Kak Liyana, like Korean stuff too!
Cool sia, Sabrina only 6 years old and already like such thing.
I'm only a newbie, started in late October 2007! T________T
And I missed a lot of fun things then!
Here is the plain soup I helped Omma just now, hehe.
SHINee gifs from Love Like Oxygen MVSorry really biased, I think Taemin look the hottest here.
OK OK The rest too.

I swear it's a nice MV, check it out!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L_g8cDEld6gTaemin, like what I mentioned, is uber sexy in here.
A close-up of him, super cool hairstyle, and more singing parts.
He really look like Heechul in the MV
HAHA Look at this chalkboard.
Bling bling: Minho babo! =_=
Since when are we interested in Mars?
The English prelims paper 2 sucks to the core.
I crapped in my composition – off topic I guess