Sunday, August 24, 2008 10:30 PM
OK let's update another one more post!
Last Thursday up till now, I fasted.
Now left 2 more days, I will fast tomorrow and Wednesday.
On Thursday, Hanim asked us to sign our CCA points to acknowledge it.
But I didn't sign it because... they never edit my score le!
They didn't put in my PARCELS concert lor!
So the next day, during morning assembly, Hanim was giving Mr Zee the list so I went up to him.
I said they never put in my additional points, it's still 19 no increase!
La la la the person in charge of CCAs haven't come yet so I went up to class for Physics class.
In the middle of the class, Mr Zee called me up again.
Guess what?
The person in charge of the CCA looks like a Japanese male singer!
No no no, it's a she.
She's a female clerk and her name is Miss Agnes.
She looks like who?
Koikei Teppei or something!
Really she looks exactly the same, I swear!

Like female version of that cute little handsome guy~
She was so nice!
I should have commented that she looks like a Japanese singer, hehe.
She said she would try her best to get me an A – meaning I can deduct 2 points for my L1R4!
Finally she congratulated me saying that she already made it.
But then... I didn't see the score sia... what if she lies?
HAHA Never mind, I don't think she lied; she's so kind and sweet!
She has PSP and she recharged it in the General Office =_=
Yay, thanks Miss Agnes! =3
I learnt Tell Me dance!
LOL But only Sunmi's initial part and Sunye's.
Although it's still sucky HAHA
I watched Star King, and one little girl danced to it so PRO ah!
I have forgotten that yesterday was Ilham's 4th birthday!
WOAH Humairah you go die la.
생일축하합니다!
Be a good boy, understand?
I like your eyebrows ah!
I like watching Channel 8's The Golden Path.
I remembered watching it last year, right after Star Awards.
Li Nanxing is one good actor, can?
I think he's hot, well, handsome even though he's aged.
He was labeled as Singaporean Chow Yun Fatt last time.
I already made a timetable to study for 'O' levels revision
Hopefully I will follow it la hor?

I took this picture last July, hehe.
Now the wallpaper changed already XD