Friday, August 1, 2008 10:04 PM
Hello. WOAH I need to update an entry but I don't feel like it.
I will make it short and sweet, not that anyone read it anyway XD
And I can rely on my memory power, can ditch blog already!
On Wednesday, it's so boring except during EMath periods because Mr Ong didn't come – BANZAI!
Me, Siaw Hui and Adilah went to the library to do our homework.
Firman was in the library as well, but he left after like what... 10 minutes.
The library is so empty ok afterwards!
Like Koizora like that =_=
Nicholas came in around 11:30am.
He was playing PSP, mp3 player and constantly checking his handphone – wow multi-tasking – when Mr Chin came by.
I, being a good girl, tapped his arm and he was like
I pointed my finger at Mr Chin, and...
He quickly put his PSP into my bag =_=
Him: Eh~ He got see me or not?
Me: Nope.
Him: WOAH Bastard. Thank you thank you.
And guess what he did to me during SRP?
Him: -throws a box of staple bullets at my back-
Me: -shock reaction, immediately straighten up-
Him: Sorry! Sorry! XD
Me: Never mind, it's ok~
Him: Humairah. –imitate my reaction-
Me: HAHA =_=
Yeah my classmates, eh no, Calvin and Nicholas like to tease people around especially Calvin.
He has been BOOMP!-ing in my ears for the past few weeks.
PLUS hitting my table with his hand.
Sometimes, I jumped =(
But at times, I'm already used to it, so I didn't get a reaction...
When that happens...
Calvin: See? You not scared already right? Who help you? Me right?
Me: =D
There was Student Council Investiture 2008 too, dang I swear the newly appointed ones are so going down the drain.
I believe the next generation, in whichever aspect, will not be as good as now and the previous generations – I just don't know why.
During MT, everyone was either half-asleep, already dozed off or studying.
We had our MT for 1 hour and 20 minutes there ok, plus it's in the afternoon.
So we're sleepy I slept around 1pm and woke up 15 minutes later.
I didn't know what I dreamt about but I knew I dozed off to a faraway land.
The last 5 minutes or so, Nasir shrieked...
OI! Bangun! Bangun! Hari dah nak kiamat!